Posted to rec.woodworking

Default "Rubbing Out"

On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 10:24:55 -0400, Dave wrote:

Can't comment on the steel wool you've mentioned, but I happen to like
the extra fine grade of steel wool I've purchased from Lee Valley. The
longer strands are supposed to be more resistant to crumbling.
http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/pag...at=1,190,43040

I checked that out, and aside from the fact that it comes in "extra
fine", etc. instead of numbered grades, the description reads just like
Liberon. Wonder if Liberon and Lee Valley get their stuff from the same
manufacturer?