Posted to alt.home.repair
Pointer Pointer is offline

Default Bathroom Heater Choices

On 10/29/2011 2:14 PM, Pete wrote:

I need to boost the heat in our bathroom because our forced air heating
system is set to 65-68 degF. The heater needs to run on 120V, so 1.5kW is
the limit.

Am i better off with an infrared heater such as this one:

http://tinyurl.com/3glupt3

or a ceiling fan heater such as this one:

http://tinyurl.com/44mohz6

or a plain vanilla wall mounted fan heater?

Any suggestions/experiences appreciated.

I had heat lamps and in a current remodel replaced them with a combo
fan, light, heater. I do like the new unit and while it has not been
too cold on testing it did heat the room quickly.