Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - If Gaddafi had lived in Amercia, he would have belonged to the Tea Party.

On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 08:40:36 +0700, John B.
wrote:

Id say the People want the question answered so we can either lay in
fuel and warm clothing, or sun screen.

I beg to differ. From reading this and other Usenet groups it appears
to me that what people want is an answer that doesn't force them to
deviate from their set ways, especially if it forces them to get up
off the couch and actually do something.

Your opinion is noted.

Not agreed with..but noted none the less.

Gunner

Gunner Asch