Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default crimping faq

On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 12:12:04 +0000, Fred wrote:

I just wanted to thank whoever wrote the crimping faq:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...Cable_crimping

'tis good, glad to know what I had worked out is what should be done.
B-)

There is a bit of possible confusion in the section refering to
puting heat shrink on. To me the word "wire" means a single core from
a bundle all contained within a single "cable".

I'd edit the page but it's locked, no doubt due to spammers. I
thought I had a login but the user list doesn't show me. Has the user
list been purged?

--
Cheers
Dave.