Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Minchin[_4_] Bob Minchin[_4_] is offline

Default OT? New Zealand trip

On 2011-10-30, Dave wrote:
On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 17:24:43 +0100, Bob Minchin wrote:

We expect to be away from home for possibly a month with 1 week in San
Francisco/LA at one end of the trip or other.

SF is nice, not so sure about LA.

LA? A city the size of Belgium, filled with traffic jams, where even the air
has a suntan. Not my idea of a nice place.

The reason for choosing LA was that it seems from web searches that it
is better connected for direct flights to NZ from the west coast
compare to SF. So we would fly in and out of LA, pick up a car and
headout to SF only returning to LA airport.

Bob