Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Snow removal with a forklift

On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 16:40:08 -0500, Ignoramus22285
wrote:

I was wondering, what options would I have for snow removal, with a
pneumatic tire forklift similar to this one:

http://www.bidspotter.com/auctions/15675/photos/564.JPG

(5k Cat propane forklift)

thanks

Lots. Assuming you can put chains on ALL 4 tires!!

Without chains..you have a very heavy thingy that will spin the tires
until they burn down to the asphalt..and move a tiny bit...and
again..and again..and again.

Gunner

Gunner Asch