Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default Can this yard furniture be saved?

Here are pix of (I think) wrought iron yard furniture that I have
allowed to deteriorate for years. Rusted to hell.

I really like the furniture, esp. the table has a lovely glass top
that I put in. So I would like to rehab. them.

But is this feasible as a DIY job? In terms of time and effort?

If anybody thinks it's worth a try, what would you use to remove the
rust and prep for repainting? I have heard good and bad about Naval
Jelly. Is there a "professional" product that would do a better job?

TIA for any help.

This is a new Tiny Pic account, so hope it comes through OK.

http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/...dfurniture.jpg

HB