Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default Bathroom Heater Choices

On Oct 29, 2:14*pm, Pete wrote:
I need to boost the heat in our bathroom because our forced air heating
system is set to 65-68 degF. The heater needs to run on 120V, so 1.5kW is
the limit.

Am i better off with an infrared heater such as this one:

http://tinyurl.com/3glupt3

or a ceiling fan heater such as this one:

http://tinyurl.com/44mohz6

or a plain vanilla wall mounted fan heater?

Any suggestions/experiences appreciated.

--
Pete

there are also floor heaters that go between concrete board and tile,
if you were thinking of retiling...

warm feet helps a lot

when single i kept the house under 60 to save energy.

my simple solution , turn shower on in bathroom set hot....close
bathroom door, bathroom now heats up fast

i would take my clothes off and drop them into the hamper, then return
to nice warm bathroom