Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gib Bogle[_3_] Gib Bogle[_3_] is offline

Default OT? New Zealand trip

On 28/10/2011 11:51 p.m., Bob Minchin wrote:
SWMBO & I are planning a trip to NZ sometime next year and in an attempt
to balance out her choice of scenic locations to visit, I'd welcome
suggestions of 'must see' locations for an
engineer/scientist/woodbutcher like myself and like most readers of this
NG.

Suggestions please (polite or at least humourous naturally!)

Weblinks to events too would be good. visit is possible next November or
just maybe sooner - next February.

NZ hasn't much of interest in the engineering/scientific line, the
attractions are more to do with nature - mountains, rivers, lakes,
beaches, trees, birds, fish... There are a couple of exceptions, of
course. If you are in Wellington, it's worth going to the Te Papa
Museum just to see the Britten motorcycle.