Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default "Nibs" and raised grain

On 10/25/2011 8:48 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On 25 Oct 2011 11:27:59 GMT, wrote:

wrote in
eb.com:

And I never fail to use a tack cloth. (I make my own from old, 100%
cotton T-shirts)

I can't find the recipe for making tack cloth, or renewing it, anymore.
Could you be so kind as to post it here again, please?

Han, if you ever want to find out something like this, open your
browser and type in "how make -----", where ----- is the item of
query. "How-to" info is rampant on the Web. Some of it is even
usable!wink

http://goo.gl/3O8LE "how make tack rag" nets 2.5M hits. Have fun!

Had he done this, he would never have found out that you use lacquer
thinner rather than a tack rag...

About nothing posted in this rec could not be found tramping around the net.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com