Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

Default Mis-selling first Talk-Talk, now BT...

On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 09:32:20 +0100, tony sayer
wrote:

In article , MM
scribeth thus
On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 21:01:58 +0100, tony sayer
wrote:

In article , Adrian C
scribeth thus

A friend is 'moving back to BT' from another telephone provider and gave
me horrible news of her new £40/month package.

Why ever does she want to move back to BT for?..

Yes, that was my immediate reaction, too. I've just moved FROM BT (to
Zen Home Talk as it happens).

MM

Yes excellent service .. we have a few lines from them now as well as BB
services..

Just got the Zen Newsletter for October:

"Zen Internet wins its eighth PC Pro Best ISP award."

MM