Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Lawnmowing question

Steve B wrote:
I have a decent Honda self drive mower with a bagger. The grass
seems not to all go into the bagger, but leaves trails behind the
mower, which I have to rake up. I have checked underneath, and all
the passages are clear. Should I power wash it really good to get
some of the surface crud off it? Is this normal? Is there something
to set in there that I'm not setting. If I take the bag off, there is
a flap that comes down, and I guess would mulch everything. But
then, I think I'd just have more cut grass to rake.

You may be waiting until it is too long, or mowing when it is too wet.