Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Senate Republicans vote to kill Obama's jobs bill..Why DoRepublicans Hate America?

On Oct 27, 1:24*pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

BTW, if you have an IQ of 168 and you didn't apply, you're either lazy or
a fool. You'd be a slam-dunk for a National Merit Scholarship, the whole
thing. Even I was a Semifinalist, and I sure as hell am not around 168, or
even close.

Ed does not seem to know that the National Merit Scholarship program
did not start until 1955 according to Wiki. And the better colleges
do not participate. Someone should tell him. He plonked me.

Dan