Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Wall street occupation.

On Oct 27, 1:03*am, "Robert Green" wrote:
"RicodJour" wrote in message

On Oct 24, 1:26 am, "Robert Green" wrote:

We're in a nasty state with control shifting back and forth between
elections, Supreme Court decisions of 5-4 inviting future (and now it

seems
inevitable) reversal. We're acting like a poorly designed thermostat that
rapidly switches on and off when the set temperature is reached instead of
staying on or off until room temperature has varied by a few degrees.

Largely because the thermostat is not in the right room.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21228354.500-revealed--the-capi...

The Illuminati is alive and well. *Lyndon LaRouche would be ecstatic to see
it proved. *It's pretty clear (to me, at least) that wealth concentrates
absent nearly confiscatory taxation.

Once again, the commie's true agenda comes out.

*And when it gets to Louis Quatorze
levels, revolts occur. *We've already had one civil war that was in part
about economics. *As they say on Wall St. "past performance is no guarantee
of future activity" but given that history nearly always repeats itself
what's happening worries me because in ways in parallels the lead up to the
Civil War.

Oh please! What nonsense.

*Geographically distinct areas having strong political
preferences. *HeyBub's been itching to be the King Of Texas for the longest
time . . . (-:

Elections are important to the big players, but not as important as to
the little players. *Short term corrections kill off the little
players, and as long as the long term trend is in the "right"
direction, the big players aren't greatly affected.

More nonsense without any facts to support it.

Reminds me of what Frankie Pentangeli said in the Godfather II film: "The
little guys got knocked off and all their estates went to the Emperors."

--
Bobby G.

But that's exactly what you want, is it not? You want to confiscate
wealth and
give it to those who govern.