Posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default Mis-selling first Talk-Talk, now BT...

On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 21:01:58 +0100, tony sayer
wrote:

In article , Adrian C
scribeth thus

A friend is 'moving back to BT' from another telephone provider and gave
me horrible news of her new £40/month package.

Why ever does she want to move back to BT for?..

Because they other supplier was even worse? I moved from BT to PO and
they overcharged me on *every* bill.
--
(\__/) M.