Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default What happens if you ever lose a "chipped" key for your car?

"Larry W" wrote in message
In article ,
Robert Green wrote:

... sad and disturbing storey snipped...

What's going ON with this world? The right to privacy is slowly but

surely
being erased.

Not as slowly as I'd like.

Hey, I couldn't find your tax returns posted on the net. I'm concerned you
might have underpaid a bit and cheated us all and I'd like to check them
over. Just to be sure. Still think privacy's not worth protecting?

(-:

--
Bobby G.