Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Good place to ask about XP memory problems

On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 22:20:24 +0100, Tim Streater wrote:

In article ,
Andy Champ wrote:

On 25/10/2011 23:36, dennis@home wrote:
AFAICS there wasn't much in it.
I wrote in 8086 assembler for the 8086 board I designed. It wasn't
any more difficult than assembler for the 68000.

You are the first person I have ever heard say that.

Most of my career has been 8086 family; I hate it. Barring the iapx432
it's the nastiest instruction set I've ever used.

Beats the IBM 360/370, does it?

For the best, most orthogonal instruction set, you still can't beat the
PDP-10...

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org