Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Weather station

On 25/10/2011 20:52, Steven Campbell wrote:
"Steven Campbell"no@thanks wrote in message
o.uk...
I know a few folk have spoke about these before on here so can anyone
recommend a reasonably priced one? Or definite types to avoid?

Cheers

Steven.

Thanks guys for all the input. I'll check out those links later in the
evening.
Its for a gift for the father-in-law and the Aldi / Lidl types always looked
good value for money, but as usual when you are looking for something it
never comes along!!

Only just seen this thread. You should look here for a full range of
weather stations from cheap to very expensive.
http://www.weathershop.co.uk/

It will give you an idea of what's available and what might be suitable
for your needs. In particular, look at "KnowledgeBase", and "Before you
buy".

--

Jeff