Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What happens if you ever lose a "chipped" key for your car?

Pre-internet quote "a police officer said to me he's never
unbuckled a dead man".

Speaking only on very limited data sample. I can remember
three traffic wrecks I've been in. One totalled the other
guy's car. Sometime in 1986. Second one totalled both, I
was in a two door Ford Ranger pickup. Ten years later, Oct
26, 1996. Third was the time Dec 01, 2010, when I was
driving a four door Chevrolet Blazer, and got hit from
behind by a semi. Fish tailed, and then the Blazer flipped
onto the passenger side, and slid some more. Total loss.

All three, I was wearing my seat belt with shoulder strap.
Some glass cuts on my face, in the Ranger. Which blew out
the drivers side window. Blazer wreck, my eye glasses flew
off, and were found days later. Other than that, no
injuries.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
m...

Seems to be interfering unneccesarily with Darwin.
Anybody any more
who is dumb enough to not buckle up probably gets what they
deserve.