Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default What happens if you ever lose a "chipped" key for your car?

In article ,
"Robert Green" wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I doubt it. I'm not sure if the electronic hooplah is
mandated by our nanny government, or if it's what the car
makers want to put in. In any case, probably can't find a
simple vehicle any more.

I have to say that when I was in a serious crash, spinning around at over
55mph, watching the doors blow open and everything in the car lifting up in
the air in slow motion, flying out of the car from centrifical force, I was
sure glad to have those damn nanny-mandated automatic seat and shoulder
belts keeping me from joining my briefcase, sunglasses, tissue box and
under-seat tire iron as they levitate upward and outward. (-:

Seems to be interfering unneccesarily with Darwin. Anybody any more
who is dumb enough to not buckle up probably gets what they deserve.