Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Senate Republicans vote to kill Obama's jobs bill..Why DoRepublicans Hate America?

On Oct 25, 9:08*pm, Hawke wrote:

The accusation was that the White House was trashed by the Clintons. I'm
telling you that is completely false, a lie. It was not trashed. What
the report said was there was some damage. It did not say the place was
trashed. So Dan, was it trashed or not? And what does trashed mean? A
little bit of minor damage or it was wrecked? In my book trashed means
it was left like it was trash. Did the report say it was in that kind of
condition? No. So it was a lie that the place was trashed.

Hawke

This is the original accusation.

How about all the damage done to the White House by Billy Blowjob's
underlings before George W moved in ($15,000 worth of damage: ripping
phone cords from the walls, defacing bathrooms, leaving obscene
voicemail messages, and removing the "W" keys from the keyboards);
proud of that, too, Dave?

Note carefully the word trashed is not in this statement. Note the
original statement said $15,000 in damages. That is less than what
the official report said. You claimed the original statement was
false, but the official report says it was true. In face of this
overwhelming evidence why don't you admit you were wrong. Continuing
to claim you are right just shows you are extremely biased.

Dan