Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair
Allen Drake Allen Drake is offline

Default 10 cheapest BEST cities to live.... and to run a mfr'g bidniss??

On Mon, 24 Oct 2011 16:16:38 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 24 Oct 2011 17:11:38 -0400, Allen Drake
wrote:

Excellent point!

And very true. I know a number of shops that simply are holding back
from new hires for this very reason.

Gunner

You don't know **** moron. If any shop can grow they will do it. All
you know is lie after lie. There are plenty of machinist jobs. They
are holding out for lower wages if anything. Look on Craig's list
fool.

It must really suck to be a stupid as you Gumby.

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to
develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them.
That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

The US has been supplying WMD to Iraq and other terrorists for
decades. I already proved that and you agreed and approved.There was
no Al Quida in Iraq before Bush opened the door and invited them in
Man you are a stupid tard