Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair
Allen Drake Allen Drake is offline

Default 10 cheapest BEST cities to live.... and to run a mfr'g bidniss??

On Tue, 25 Oct 2011 15:42:31 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 25 Oct 2011 03:49:40 -0400, Allen Drake
wrote:

VBG Your Obamassiah promised to pull the troops out within 6 weeks of
his election. Some 3 yrs ago. So evidently he like you..is a liar.

We are leaving like he promissed. When Bush lied thousands died but
that is fine with a sick winger like you.

He promised to pull out 6 weeks after his election. So he, like you..is
a ****ing liar.

And your own words prove it!

Laugh laugh laugh! What a ****ing retard you are!

Gunner

He did not lie. You are the biggest liar here Gumby. I do like when
you flail and thrash around helplessly wondering why there isn't a
republican in the WH.