Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default gluing glass to neoprene?

On Tue, 25 Oct 2011 22:32:43 -0400, Ron wrote:

micky wrote:

First, they all flex some, amazingly since they are glass***. I
stsood the window in a garbage can and whacked it about 10 times, each
time harder, until finally I used a hammer iirc and wacked it really
hard and it finally borke. Like the other two, all the pieces
separated. I don't think they were even very sharp, some how.

It's tempered glass and it's 7 times stronger than non-tempered glass.

And that's good, since I don't have to worry about every little thing
breaking it. I used to fear that at first.