Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Barker[_6_] Steve Barker[_6_] is offline

Default Air compressor recommendations

On 10/25/2011 2:56 PM, Gramp's shop wrote:
I have occasional need for an air compressor and have been sharing a
small unit with Number One Son. I use it mostly for brad nailing, once
or twice a month. So I don't want to invest big bucks. I'm thinking 125
PSI will be all that I need. I've heard I should go oiless. Any specific
recommendations? Any thoughts about HF models?

TIA,

Larry

the little porter cable pancake compressors will more than fill the bill
for what you want to do.

--
Steve Barker