Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Do all petroleum parts washer solvents smell horribly?

On Tue, 25 Oct 2011 19:58:12 +0930, "Kevin(Bluey)"
wrote:

I like the smell of Hoppe's number nine gun cleaner.
http://www.hoppes.com/ Might even give me a woody if Milady wore it
to bed. (NOT going to happen)

Karl

A friend of mine told recently that there is a mens under arm deoderant
called Hoppes No 9 ,it smells just like the barrel cleaner

Years ago, I hung out in a mixed company cop bar..and did indeed spritz
a few drops of Hoppes on my jacket before going out to it. The groupie
chicks and a surprising number of lady cops wound up in my bed as a
result.

Sigh..the good old days...sniff....

Gunner

Gunner Asch