Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott Tim Wescott is offline

Default Metal t bird

On Tue, 25 Oct 2011 09:04:34 -0700, Steve B wrote:

There's a car made out of metal called a Thunderbird. My wife wants
one. One of the 2002-2005 range. Does anyone have one of these, has had
one, or knows someone who has one? What can you provide about the car
as per whether or not it is a good car?

How do you define "good"? That's the right age range for Consumer
Reports to be able to give you a good idea of their reliability (and
about the right age that Ford's quality finished going way up).

I like the recent-ish T-birds; they did a good job with the forward-
looking retro styling.

--
www.wescottdesign.com