Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wacker concrete saw does not start

Much the same, here. I had a lawn mower that was hard to
start. The flywheel nut was exposed. So, I made a rig and
used electric drill. Drill had a sawed off socket extension,
and a deep socket. I spun the engine to start, and then
pulled the drill off, after it started. Did that for years.

My generator probably needs a new diaphragm for the carb.
Have to start it on ether vapors ten times or so, before the
carb starts to feed fuel. Then, it runs fine. Only use the
generator every several years. I have a spraycan of ether in
the box with the generator. And a quart of oil.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Tim" wrote in message

I used to own a lawn mower that ran great, except that if
you left it not
running for over a few weeks you had to whack the head with
a 2x4 a few
times and try extra hard to get it to start. I'm pretty
sure it was a
stuck valve (and a really lazy owner, to not fix same).

--
Tim Wescott
www.wescottdesign.com