Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default "Rubbing Out"

On Mon, 24 Oct 2011 16:45:06 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:
Interesting. In this day and age I think you might need to specify
"paper" bags, which don't exist at our local supermarkets. I think I can
still procure some though. Just a layer of paper under my fingers then?
Or can I wrap it around something non-rigid

ANY PAPER, I use printer paper, in particular the paper that my plans
were on. Any paper will do but you don't want print to rub off.

Around my neck of the woods, the requisite paper can be obtained with
a LCBO purchase. That makes it a double pleasure. Smooth out your
tabletop and get drunk at the same time