Bob S.

Default table saw adjustment: how anal?

Doug,

If you had read what was written instead of trying to prove someone is wrong
all the time, it may have dawned on you that I did not state the miter
couldn't be at any other angle. But why would you align a saw with it not
set at 90° is beyond me. You turned it into a point that I was wrong and
that you were right and so damn righteous about it too. Nobody can be
better than Doug at anything it appears and you certainly went to great
lengths to prove that today.

As far as it being nonsense Doug, go look at some of the posts you've made.
Instead of you trying to be helpful - you're always the one to try and play
one-upmanship instead of offering help.

You sir, are a total, arrogant butt-head and that's being kind. Now, go
align a tablesaw and come back when you can offer some real advice to the
person asking the question instead of jumping in on another's response and
doing your best to prove it wrong.

Bob S.