Jerry Gilreath

Default table saw adjustment: how anal?

I've been watching this thread with some intent now, because it's kinda
funny. Silvan, it's been so long since I've seen the original post, what
kind of saw is it? Is it possible the trunion bolts have molded (for lack of
a better word) themselves to the trunion, making indentions in it, causing
it to go back to the same location? Could you not try different size washers
on the bolts? It sort of makes sense to me. BTW, who do you drive for? I
know your a stick hauler.

--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.
Homer Simpson
"Silvan" wrote in message
Lawrence R Horgan wrote:

Silvan ALREADY KNOWS how to adjust his saw, you can tell by reading his

Crikey. What a mess I started!

OK, let's try this on for size. I got a dial indicator, and I bought four
cap screws. I'm going to fabricate my own version of the PALS system for
$2 in materials (using angle iron I already have) and see if that works.

think it just might.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/