Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour[_2_] RicodJour[_2_] is offline

Default OT Wall street occupation.

On Oct 24, 1:26*am, "Robert Green" wrote:

We're in a nasty state with control shifting back and forth between
elections, Supreme Court decisions of 5-4 inviting future (and now it seems
inevitable) reversal. *We're acting like a poorly designed thermostat that
rapidly switches on and off when the set temperature is reached instead of
staying on or off until room temperature has varied by a few degrees.

Largely because the thermostat is not in the right room.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...the-world.html

Elections are important to the big players, but not as important as to
the little players. Short term corrections kill off the little
players, and as long as the long term trend is in the "right"
direction, the big players aren't greatly affected.