George E. Cawthon

Default OT - Social Security

It isn't true. And it is easy to o a google under federal
retirement. I don't remember the site but it had the formula for
figuring out the retirement.

Tue, Mar 2, 2004, 9:49am (EST-3) (Larry Blanchard)
claims:
OK, I cringe snip

From what I understand, once a congressman/woman or senator gets in
office, even if for just one term, they're covered, with a healthy
income for life (I was told 100% of their salary, but don't know if
that's true or not - given their past records tho, probably is). Same
with health care. So, they really aren't concerned about it, they've
already got theirs.

A politician's number one priority is getting into office. Once
in, their number one priority is staying in office.

JOAT
To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people
always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to
use them.
- Richard Henry Lee, 1788

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 28 Feb 2004.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...ESILIKEVOCALS/