Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair
Ignoramus1358 Ignoramus1358 is offline

Default 10 cheapest BEST cities to live.... and to run a mfr'g bidniss??

On 2011-10-23, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 21:25:26 -0500, Ignoramus10872

On 2011-10-23, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 20:14:35 -0500, Ignoramus10872
wrote:

I am creating jobs today, thanks to President Obama.

I have two unemployed guys working for me today, cleaning stuff for
sale.

So they are part of the U6 numbers. Less than 20 hrs a week.

And they were hired as a result of Obamas (and Democrats) destruction of
American Manufacturing.

Would that be a fair statement?

Not at all.

President Obama inspires confidence in me, and because of that, I
hired two unemployed guys to clean my dirty industrial surplus stuff
(which is now clean industrial surplus stuff).

One of them already worked more than 20 hours this week for me.

Posturing aside, I am very happy, they cleaned that stuff very, it
would take me a long time to do it alone, and the stuff would sit
unsold and taking room.

So Iggy..you came over before or after the fall of the USSR?

3 years after.

So you didnt learn anything from the time before the Fall?

What...Stalin didnt inspire confidence in the Soviets?

Trading industrial surplus would not go well there under Stalin.

Keep that in mind when it comes time to vote in 2012. The Obamassiah
will become another Stalin if he wins the election. A Marxist who wont
be able to run again...is a dangerous person.

So, he has been a great President in the last 4 years, but will turn
into Stalin the next 4 years? Not so likely.

That Abizyana is a blatnoy chorn and will **** all of us over. And we
will all go down the toilet. Mi v polnom gavnie !

Just a heads up.

Gunner

Gunner Asch