Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair
Allen Drake Allen Drake is offline

Default 10 cheapest BEST cities to live.... and to run a mfr'g bidniss??

On Sun, 23 Oct 2011 04:20:44 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 23 Oct 2011 03:07:56 -0400, Allen Drake
wrote:

Have you considered suicide to spare your family any further
embaressment?

Id strongly suggest it.

Gunner

You are one stupid wing tard there Gumby. The Clinton years was the
last of prosperity

The Clinton years were prosperous? In what way? The collapse of the Dot
Com market? Bill Clinton was the main cause of the 08 recession and the
economic collapse. He did away with Glass Steagall Act that seperated
commercial banks from Wall Street speculatiors and he also did away with
rules that would have prevented the selling of dangerous derivitives
that were under funded, some case no funding. He cause the conditions
that created the lax Securities and Exchange oversight of Wall Street
and the 5 major lending institutions. He is responsible for AIG and
others not having sufficient funds to cover their losses if they bet
wrong.
Even though it did not happen on his watch he set the wheels in motion
and created the conditions for the near future economic collapse. He is
responsible for the FDIC no being funded now also or allowing them not
to collect the fees from the bank to keep FDIC fully funded. Others have
not reversed some of his dumb decisions but he set the wheels in motion.

The old Roosevelt Acts and Regulations that seperated commercial banks
and Wall Street were done away with by Bill Clinton. All the regulations
that required sufficient funds to cover losses were done away with by
Bill Clinton. The type of dangerous derivitives sold that caused the
econmic collapse could not have been sold before 1999-2000 when
Clinton's deregulation took effect.

And yet the crumble happened because if the right. If they were so
concerned then why didn't they do something when they had complete
control of the government? Because they are totally inept an
unqualified to run anything.

Face the real facts that you can't weasel away from Gumby. The right
drove the country into a ditch and caused the biggest recession in
modern times.

Where are the jobs winger? All that could be heard in the lead up to
the mid terms was that lame cry. Now I am asking you the same thing
now that the right has the house.

Where are the jobs?

Don't blame George Bush or the Republicans totally for the 08 recession

not totally, just about 99%.

or the future economic collapse. Go back and look at the man that did
away with the Acts and Regultions put in place to prevent another 1929
style depression.

Clinton, the democratic darling is the one that sold out the working and
middle class.

Bush sold out America and got over 4 thousand troops killed, lost
millions of jobs and left the economy in shambles.

So stick THAT in your pipe and stuff it up your ponderous ass, you
mentally sick twisted spot of cum

You are the one that is smoking something Gumby.

Obama will get re-elected and fix even more of the failures of the
right.

Obama:

Killed Bin Laden-Quadaffi-countless other terrorists that Bush
created and ended the war of lies.

Bush-the lowest IQ of any leader-drunk drug addled moron that can't
even speak English.

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to
the war on terror." --interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6,
2006

"Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties." --discussing the
Iraq war with Christian Coalition founder Pat Robertson in 2003, as
quoted by Robertson

"The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones
who attacked us in America on September the 11th." --Washington, D.C.,
July 12, 2007

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." --Saginaw,
Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

They misunderestimated me." --Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

I am sure you fully understand the total stupidity of Bush. You are
equally a dumb **** Gumby.

Whahahahahaha...................