Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default connecting a humidifier to Rheem furnace?

Given this wiring diagram

http://www.patriot-supply.com/files/...-22528-02).pdf

there's no connection for a humidifier, is there...?

My brain is working slowly this morning and I'm annoyed at having to
search all over the place for part nos. etc.

this is for a Rheem RGEB-06EC-FS furnace which apparently uses a
47-22481-81 fan control board. The "Honeywell S-890G" has been replaced
at some point with a S8910U. The schematic on the actual cover is
slightly different from the PDF and labels the blower control as a
"Honeywell ST780C" (or maybe 788? I took a photo of it and reinstalled;
photo is not as clear as it could be) Also "IDM board" is not present
on schematic on cover.

thanks

nate

--