Bill

Default OT - Social Security

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
Bill stutters:

Not funny. I AM a stutterer.

If you're comparing costs, you must compare all costs to reach a

reasonable
basis for comparison. No one said anything about you considering it a

paying
job or losing time from your own work, but...ah, fergit it!

Then I made a good comparison.

Who raised the little turds? The ACLU?

Point Taken, but who stopped the disciplinary action?

ACLU and the parents.

Hence this reinforces my point, no matter HOW MUCH MONEY you throw at the
school system, you will never overcome parents that don't care to be
involved. Even more so when you take away the schools ability to show any
guidance and discipline in school.

Was this instance REALLY a first ammendment problem?

Do we think this is what the founders meant to become of free speech?

Charlie Self
"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured with what is

right in
America." William J. Clinton

http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/m.../business.html