Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default R-20, R-50 insulation

hr(bob) wrote:
On Oct 22, 9:26 pm, leza wang wrote:
I have very small attic (2 sides, each has like around 37 sequre f) I
guess very small, no?
anyway I want to insulate the floor of the attic and i am not sure
what to chose! I have seen R-20 R-50 etc but not sure what they
represent. i live in toronto canada and it is cold here so not sure
which insulation fit my attic better.
Thanks

Part of the advice will depend on how you get into the attic to place
the insulation, if there is any flooring in the attic,. Please tell
us more about the attic, 37 square feet means the attic is slightly
larger than 6ft by 6ft which doesn't make much sense.

Maybe he lives in a pyramid?