Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair
Allen Drake Allen Drake is offline

Default 10 cheapest BEST cities to live.... and to run a mfr'g bidniss??

On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 15:59:21 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 13:20:58 -0400, Allen Drake
wrote:

lying war criminal Obama is a hero

Well..perhaps in your madness. But the vast majority of us are normal
people..so all we can do is shrug our shoulders..smile..and then laugh
at you.

Gunner

You are not a normal person Gumby. The vast majority are not
rightwing dings like you. Obama had been cleaning up your winger crap
and now has ended a war started over lies and war crimes in record
time. A decade of killing is over and our troops will be home for the
holidays thanks to Barry while Bush cowers in hiding snorting coke up
his nose. You are one pathetic fool little man.