Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave[_49_] Dave[_49_] is offline

Default Heating one room

In article o.uk,
says...

On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 20:02:54 +0100, Dave wrote:

Since you'll be working at/from home it's not unreasonable to ask
you employer to chip in for the extra heating costs.the doors

closed.

Going self-employed so that idea's a non-starter I'm afraid :-)

No it's not, "use of home as office" IIRC my accountant puts down
£150 for that against tax.

There are other things to consider as well, there was a thread that
covered quite a few things resonably recently have a google.

Cheers Gordon and Dave, nice to know I can get something from the taxman
:-)