Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
jloomis[_2_] jloomis[_2_] is offline

Default Sanding small places

Fein Tool makes sanding heads for small places.
The tool is expensive, although it has come in very handy for many
situations.
I have not used it for sanding but cutting.
I do have an entire "head set" that fits the high speed machine that allows
for sanding "small" places.
Fein 338227 Profile Holder/Form Kit Works w/FMM 250Q

$35 online
Sand profiles 3 times fasters than conventional methods. 6 different
profiles included. Use your MultiMaster to reach all the tough places.
Eliminates most hand sanding. Fits all FEIN MultiMaster.

"Paul" wrote in message ...

I have been looking for something to do some sanding on the bottoms of the
holes and slots. Something to use with an electric drill to just smoothe the
bottoms a bit. I'm not coming up with anything, maybe yo all have some
ideas. Thanks.
--
Paul