Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default OT, but WGAF?

On Fri, 21 Oct 2011 23:12:24 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Fri, 21 Oct 2011 09:25:28 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

Does anyone have one of those air beds? The expensive ones like Sleep
Number? Any recommendations? I got to get a better, different bed, but
that's a big chunk to spend without some input. I think they all have a 90
day free trial thing.

Input appreciated.

Netnannies, just take three Xanaxes and a thorazine, and write in when you
wake up.

Steve

Don't have one, but we really like our memory foam mattress. It is
not the Tempurpedic, but a lower priced clone. I'd buy one again. At
least lay down on one before making your final decision.

That's where we went 4-5 yrs ago after trying the sleep Number deals.
No regrets.

Jim
[I think ours might be the Tempurpedic-- but I'm not sure.]