Bill

Default OT - Social Security

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
Bill writes:

the children are getting dumber by the minute. That's why we homeschool.

The
average VA locality (with funds from local\state\and fed) spends well

over
$6000 per year to teach per pupil. I homeschool my daughter for $900 per
year and have better results.

These figures fascinate me. Have you figured in your time, your wife's

time,
the physical plant and similar stuff?

Our time? So I have to compare it to a paying job? You seem to view it as
loosing an income! We view it as living reasonably. AND we save YOU federal,
state and local dollars!

Our cost is offset because we DON'T (want) need the extras that
some seek. Out priorities are on our children! So we make the choice to live
in a $100k house (instead of a $200k house) and drive two used cars (instead
of two newer cars).

I think the cost of my childrens future is as they say...Priceless?

Cost of home schooling

You got it. The last time Gore was around much she was what, 3? She's

picked up
your feelings.

No, she picked up on his moveon.org speech a few weeks back. I haven't said
a thing about Gore. He's never been a factor in my life. If we were talking
Bill Clinton, that'd be a different story.

Where do you get this? Discipline is undercut in schools because of

parents,
not the ACLU.

Excuse me? Calling teachers every word in the book was deemed a "First
Ammendment Right" because of an ACLU law suit!

Charlie Self
"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured with what is

right in
America." William J. Clinton

http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/m.../business.html