Doug Miller

Default table saw adjustment: how anal?

In article , "Bob S." wrote:
Doug,

It was not a mistake. It was a method of doing the alignment which you
agreed with but dismissed other points to suit your arrogance and stress
that only Doug can be right.. Go back and read what was written.

In this case, I *am* right. And you are not.

*You* go back and read it. The only thing I "dismissed" was your repeated, and
utterly mistaken, contention that the angle of the miter gauge makes any
difference at all in the alignment procedure.

You said, "god forbid if anyone has an opinion that should differ from yours".
However, this is not a matter of opinion, but a matter of mathematical *fact*.

It is equally a matter of fact, not of opinion, that your statements on the
subject are incorrect. If you find it "arrogant" of me to point it out, so be
it. I note that I am not the only one to have done so.

--
Regards,

For a copy of my TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter,
send email to autoresponder at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com