Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default OT Wall street occupation.

Anyone who thinks selecting a Medicare provider is easy hasn't
waded through the miasma that they send my neighbor. This year we're
weighing it because I'm going to write an article on how virtually
impossible it is for anyone but a subject matter expert to wade through
it.

I was "awarded" Social Security full permanent disability at age 57. I got
no check, but a 1099 at the end of year for monies I was deemed deserving.
It took three years to get it straight, and at times, I would receive pages
of absolute gobbledigook of acronyms explaining this and explaining that.

A blind friend of mine called a lady she knew who worked in SS. We went to
her. It took eight months, and at the end, I got a check for $44,000. Now
I get a check every month.

How many people give up, or die, or blow their brains out before they get
their case solved?

Which is what I think they want. And then what happens to the money?

Steve