Posted to rec.woodworking

Default B.S. by Famiy Handyman magazine.

Swingman wrote:

Appropriately, the mag goes straight to the ****ter each month, where
it uniquely belongs. Much better than the Sears catalog when you find
out at the last minute that the pups have chewed up the TP, again ...
just wrinkle it real good and you're in business.

You were obviously a high class country boy. When I grew up we didn't have
that damned Sears catalog - only you snobs had that. We looked for broad
leaf weeds/plants. The broader the leaf - the better - up to a point. Just
watch out for the poison ivy... and for the sharp edges on the leaves of
those plants - some were real killers!

--

-Mike-