Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_31_] Bill[_31_] is offline

Default B.S. by Famiy Handyman magazine.

On 10/21/2011 10:15 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 10/19/2011 7:02 PM, Bill wrote:
My recent issue arrived with a separate page explaining that "this is a
special issue and that it will count as two of your subscriber issues,
and the duration of your subscription will be adjusted accordingly."

I got the same subscription. The difference is in how you use it

My MIL apparently thinks, because I have more "tools" than anyone else
she knows, that I'm a "handyman", that that is what I do, and therefore
the subscription to TFHM she blesses me with yearly, for the last ten
years just tickles me to death, which it indeed sometimes does.

Appropriately, the mag goes straight to the ****ter each month, where it
uniquely belongs. Much better than the Sears catalog when you find out
at the last minute that the pups have chewed up the TP, again ... just
wrinkle it real good and you're in business.

That extra twenty pages was a BIG plus in that regard.

LOL -- What do you want for a buck an issue? I figured I wasn't the
only one here with a subscription. Enjoy those glossy pages.