Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jeremy Nicoll - news posts[_2_] Jeremy Nicoll - news posts[_2_] is offline

Default Heating one room

wrote:

Best is a nice warm sweater...

And regular cups of hot tea, which encourgaes one to get away from the
screen and bend & stretch a bit.

Heat-wise I find that my feet tend to get cold down under a desk; last year
I bought a think like a cross between a furry wellington boot and an
electric blanket. It's a single boot into which you tuck both feet (so be
careful when you stand up and try to walk away!) and it's heated. On cold
days it's really good.

You do have to be careful if you've numb feet and can't tell how hot such a
device is.

replacing "aaa" by "284".