Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Shopvac rubber band

Interesting. I'd been thinking to go to the sewing and
fabric section of Walmart, and buy a length of elastic. Put
that on with a safety pin or two to hold. As I was thinking
this, I stepped out of Harbor Freight, and noticed a Dollar
Tree in the distance. I'd meant to buy a couple "puck
lights" for the work bench in my van, and decided to wander
through the aisles of Dollar Tree. That's when I noticed and
bought "childrens head bands". Which seem to work for my
shop vac filter. I may need the vacuum tomorrow, will know
if they really work.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Larry Fishel" wrote in message

Use a long bungee and wrap it around twice...

Hit the local office supply store for a bag of those big red
rubber
bands and use several...

Buy a few feet of elastic at a fabric store...