Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jules Richardson Jules Richardson is offline

Default cleaning car headlights

On Thu, 20 Oct 2011 23:27:33 +0100, gremlin_95 wrote:
When I was in the US, the stuff you want was regularly advertised on
TV, made by a well-known company. I'll try to find out what it was
called.
Yep, they advertise it all the time, although it's one of those "but
wait! Get another can free!" type of TV deals that smacks of taking
months for delivery and then turning out to be total crap :-)

Could well be, I never needed it, so have no personal knowledge of it.
Oh well.

Could it be Meguiars PlastX?

Ahh, brain finally engaged - Fast Brite is the stuff I keep seeing
advertised (but probably different to what Davey remembers - it doesn't
seem to be made by any "well known company").

Some further googling seems to suggest that it's generally regarded as a
load of ******** :-)

cheers

J.